An Innovation Initiative of:
- GAPMMI: is the National Association of Food and Beverage Entrepreneurs of Indonesia, established as the bridge among Indonesia’s food and beverage entrepreneurs.
- BIC: Business Innovation Center, is an non-government organization with a mission to promote business innovations, based in Jakarta.
- CSIRO: Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation, is the federal government agency for scientific research in Australia, HQ in Canberra.
To Become Indonesia’s Global Link to Agro-Food Innovations
- Facilitate collaborative innovation efforts among research institutions & businesses
- Develop innovations in the agro-food & allied industry to support food security
- Promote Indonesia’s agro-food products & services globally
- Connect and contribute to international agro-food innovations